Saturday, April 29, 2006

Yes, Yes I Have.

While at my grandparents' house in small town Saskatchewan yesterday I was sitting on the couch with my brother. I had my feet curled up at my side and when he looked down and caught a glimpse of them all he could say was, "Naaasty." Yes, the dreaded case of Summer Foot has begun: cracked heels, grown-out pedicure, and general dryness from the wearing of flip flops. He pointed to the callous I had on the bottom of my big toe and expressed how sick he thought it looked. I defended, "It's just a callous!"
Then he asked, "What, have you been playing guitar with your toe?"
I am going home today.

Amanda Brown at 8:02 AM

6comments

6 Comments

at 11:00 AM Blogger Kaili said...

Aren't brothers just so sweet?

 
at 1:37 PM Blogger Angella said...

Tell Steve that you are a Mom, and a pedicure would be a great Mother's Day gift :)

 
at 4:57 PM Blogger Jen said...

lol. Oh Steve.

 
at 7:22 PM Blogger Susie said...

Yeah. You are coming home. Steve (Brown) must be so excited. Come tot hink of it both Steve's most be excited. I am just kidding- how would want to see you go?!?!?!

 
at 12:32 PM Blogger patricia, grady & owen said...

I don't know you, but I read your blog as a link from Angella's.
I have to comment on the "summer feet"! I know exactly what you're talking about! My girlfriend and I just had a good laugh about summer feet last week. I need weekly pedicures.
Good post.

 
at 10:23 AM Anonymous Anonymous said...

Just started belgian chocolate manufacturer and would like to receive info onbelgian chocolate manufacturer. Stop by when you have the opportunity. :-)

 

Post a Comment